Saturday, December 03, 2005

Hurricane Gussy

Hurricane Gussy

One day a man walks into a whore house. He goes to the pimp and says, "I want something different."

The pimp says, "Well, we have one girl that loves to take it up the ass."
The man says, "No, that's too common. I want something different."

The pimp says, "Well, have you ever tried a Hurricane Gussy?"
The man says, "I'll be damned, that is different. I'll try that."

The man goes up to the room and takes off his clothes. A minute later a huge Amazon type women comes in. She starts jumping up and down, blowing as hard as she can.

The man says, "What the hell are you doing?"

The woman says, "I'm Hurricane Gussy and that is the wind coming from the Hurricane."
The man says, "OK, I'll buy that."

Then she starts beating him over the head with her breasts.

The man says, "What the hell are you doing?"
The woman says, "Those are the coconuts nuts falling off the tree hittin' you on the head."

The man says alright. Then she stands over top of him and starts pissing all over him.

The man says, "What the hell are you doing?!!"
The woman says, "Those are the warm rains coming from the hurricane."

The man gets up and starts to put on his clothes.

Gussy says, "Where are you going?"
The man says, "I'm leaving!! Who can fuck in this weather?!"

No comments: