Monday, November 03, 2003

Got the tickets for The Matrix Revolutions

Just got the tickets for The Matrix : Revolutions. Its for the 4.30 p.m. show on the 6th November. Can't get the tickets for the 5th november 7.30 show. Well, guess I have to wait approximately one more day before I can see the movie.

I like watching movies on the First Day First Show. It's something which is more fun than anything else. I got it rubbed on me from my Dad. The one thing good that got passed from his genes to mine.

Anyways, This theatre I am going to watch the movie, Sterling, is one of my favourite theatres. I like watching movies in the theatre, rather than on the TV screen.

The tickets had cost me Indian Rupee 70. That comes to about US$ 1.54493. How do I know? Check out Universal Currency Converter to convert currencies.

If you didn't get the url above then here it is again : http://www.xe.com/ucc/

No comments: