Monday, November 03, 2003

Hello and Welcome

A big warm Hello and Welcome to my blog!!!

Let me start by introducing myself first and why I am creating/writing this blog.

My name is Santosh Mishra. Age 32. Resident of Mumbai, India. Work as a corporate computer consultant. Married for a year and half. No kids. Yet!

Hobbies include computers, movies, music, religion, spirituality, sci-fi, technology, etc....

One of the purpose of this blog happens to the ability to put my thoughts, ideas in a place easily accesible to myself and a lot others. Second being I like sharing information, so I thought of giving blog a try. And most importantly I would like you to hear from you people , so I can know who I am sharing my thoughts with. And hope to find people all over the world with whom I have common interests or whose interests interest me.

So all you folks out there mail me at samishra@hotmail.com or samishra@hotpop.com

No comments: